We are here to help you how to root without TWRP Recovery. Answer – Yes, You can easily unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB. Answer – Yes, by installing original or any other stock ROM.
- LineageOS remains the most popular custom ROM out there.
- We’ve detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.
- Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.
- Now that the bootloader has been unlocked, the next step is to flash TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 2000GB via a microSD card). The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 sports a 13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera on the rear and front side respectively.
Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC. Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your Zenfone Max Pro (M1) phone memory.
- Now ten more phones have just been added to the official LineageOS 18.1 build roster.
- It’s very easy to install once you stock firmware file have all the components in place.
- Since then, we’ve seen several devices receive Android 10 based custom ROMs, including the Xiaomi Redmi 2, Moto G2015, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, HTC 10, HTC One M8, etc.
- Usually versions from Urnyx05, Arnova8G2, and Wichaya work well on these devices.
- Answer – Yes, you can unlock your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader with ADB.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool latest version. Let us know what do you think about the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool in the comments section down below.